– World of Candles & Scents
We do care for our nature.
We are committed to reduce our impact on the environment in terms of emissions and resource consumption.
Our focus is on:
- The reduction of waste
- The reduction of water consumption
- The reduction of CO2 emission
- The reduction of energy emissions
Good to know:
The majority of our sites already today works with green energy. We will further increase green energy usage over the next years.
Products & packaging
Our innovation focus is centered around the development of sustainable product and packaging solutions.
We do care about our nature
A complete collection of sustainable
products, including tealights, maxilights,
candles in jars and more.
Available as of Spring 2020
Candles – burning mass
GALA Group is constantly working on the development of sustainable mixtures for candles.
We are already using a variety of sustainable blends in our product range.
Palm Oil usage
GALA Group is a member of RSPO. Membership# 4-0963-17-000-00
Candles for the European market are produced in RSPO Certified production sites only
Sites are at least RSPO MB certified, the largest site using >75% of the Palm is RSPO SG certified
- 98% of the used Palm in our EU sites is bought as RSPO certified material
- 75% of the used Palm in the EU is RSPO SG certified
- Customer request to use certified Palm oil are 100% fulfilled
GALA Group intends to increase to 100% of RSPO certified palm oil in the European market from April 2021 onwards.